Pilgrims and other backpackers, here’s food for thought as you walk! Inspired by the Camino de Santiago, a 500-mile path across northern Spain, this book offers eloquent messages from every continent, across many religious traditions and ways of knowing. Whether you want to plead for strength, give thanks for nature, request divine guidance, or ponder your life goals, it’s all here. The book features prayers, poems, and song lyrics from fifteen different countries — and the material is easy to share with Spanish-speakers, as most items are presented with translations.
For more information, see the press release.
Get your copy now!
- Download the free ebook (PDF).
It’s compatible with Kindle apps for smartphones (instructions below).
- Buy the paperback online
- Amazon.com ($8.27 US)
- Amazon.ca ($13.30 CDN)
- Amazon.es (€8,22)
- Amazon.co.uk (£6.40)
- Amazon.com.au ($13.53 AU)
- OR Barnes & Noble, Book Depository, AbeBooks, Blackwell, etc.
- Ask your favorite bookstore to get you a copy (ISBN: 9781716761126).
- Ask the local library to add it to their collection.
Review and Share
Amazon Idea List – recommended books about the Camino
Spotify playlist – songs from the book and more
YouTube playlist – songs, poems, and videos about the Camino
To send the ebook to a Kindle smartphone app:
- Install the Kindle app on your device and log in with your Amazon account.
- Find the Send-to-Kindle email address — check in the Settings for your Kindle app OR go to the Manage your Devices page, select Kindle, and see the desired device.
- Send an email to that address with your downloaded ebook attached.
- To see a full page, view the book in portrait (vertical) mode.
- Use the table of contents on the app’s menu to navigate through the book.
Learn more at https://www.amazon.com/gp/sendtokindle/email